Hien Ly is a corporate and real estate lawyer with more than 15 years‘ experience. She advises extensively on a wide range of inward investment, corporate, commercial, real estate, M&A, banking matters, including:
- conducting drafting and negotiating contracts; reviewing transaction documents with banks and corporates operating in Vietnam and offshore;
- preparing due diligence on real estate projects; advising on land use right transfer structure and drafting related documentations; advising on operational issues of a foreign invested bank in Vietnam; advising on incorporation of foreign invested enterprise in Vietnam;
- conducting drafting and negotiating contracts with potential partners, suppliers, contractors, creditors and with clients; advising on internal policies and project structure; and
- advising on finance and banking, real estate, M&A and commercial transactions.
Prior to joining the firm, Hien Ly was with Archetype Group for nearly 4 years, with LuatViet Advocates & Solicitors for three years, with Gide Loyrette Nouel (French law firm) for 3 years, with Appletree Group for nearly five years, with Russin & Vecchi (US law firm) for 4 years, and with Astraco Metro for six years.
- Bachelor of Law from Hanoi National University
- Bachelor of Arts from Hanoi National University
- Member of Hanoi Bar Association