Ida advises a wide-ranging area of corporate and commercial transactions, including takeovers and mergers, joint ventures and equity capital market transactions. Ida has hand experience advising corporations from various industries including healthcare, property development, education, port administration, food and beverages and banking and finance.
Ida started her legal path as a pupil in Kadir, Andri & Partners in 2010 and was called to the Malaysian Bar on December 2010. Thereafter, Ida joined Kadir, Andri & Partners as a legal assistant before joining the firm as Senior Associate on November 2015.
- Master’s Degree in Corporate Law (LLM) from University College London, United Kingdom
- Advocate and solicitor of the High Court of Malaya
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours) Degree (LLB) from International Islamic University Malaysia
- Awarded the Academic Excellence Award in 2006 and 2007 from International Islamic University Malaysia
- Awarded the HSBC Scholarship Award 2007, 2008 and 2009.