Panwadi is an Associate at ZICOlaw (Thailand) Limited. Her previous law firm is DLA Piper (Thailand) Limited. She has an extensive experience in advising on legal issues (both litigation and non-litigation), handling cases in relation to various matters including general civil and commercial laws, insurance, labour, enforcement of debts and security, enforcement of arbitral award and arbitration.
She also had experiences in:
- Reviewing various employment contracts for various companies
- Providing legal comment on a number of dispute among the clients and their business partners
- Representing our clients in the variety court case relating to the labour disputes
- Representing the leading Thai insurance company in claim against the reinsurers in connection to the reinsurance contracts
- Representing various renowned insurance companies in claims for compensation made by the insureds
- Representing various renowned insurance companies in subrogation recoverability
Panwadi joined ZICOlaw (Thailand) Limited in January 2016 as an associate. Her previous experience was an Associate at DLA Piper (Thailand) Co., Ltd. (2013-2015) and Herbert Smith Freehills (Thailand) Ltd. (2012-2013). Prior to that, she worked at Tilleke and Gibbins International Co., Ltd., Dispute Resolution Department (2008-2012) focusing on the family law and general litigation.
- Barrister at Law, Thai Bar Association.
- License to Practice Laws, Thai Lawyer Association.
- Bachelor of Laws, Chulalongkorn University, Thailand