Phuc Nguyen is a partner in the Vietnam office and has nearly 20 years of experience practising law in Vietnam.
Phuc practises all aspects of corporate law with a focus on real estate, foreign direct investment and mergers and acquisitions. He has experience on structuring real estate acquisitions and development projects, financing and security, joint venture and transaction agreements, in addition to a broad knowledge of general corporate law and foreign investment regulation.
He has represented major corporations, local and foreign invested companies in corporate real estate facilities matters and assisted in the establishment of numerous projects throughout Vietnam. His clients come from a range of industries, including real estate, manufacturing, trading, advertising, and entertainment.
- Advising a leading Japanese invested supermarket chain regarding its day to day business activities.
- Advising a leading Korean invested cinema chain regarding the development of its cinema projects throughout Vietnam.
- Advising a group of leading Singaporean invested companies regarding the development of their shopping mall, office, condominium, villa and residential township projects in Vietnam.
- Advising foreign investment funds regarding their M&A transactions in Vietnam.
- Representing a foreign invested company at a Vietnamese court regarding a multi-million dollar dispute.
Phuc started his career as an auditor at Ernst & Young and moved to Allens Pte. Ltd. in 2001. Six years later Phuc established his own practice, Garnet Law which operated as a boutique law practice focusing primarily on real estate and corporate commercial matters. Phuc joined ZICO Law in February 2017.
- Bachelor of Law, Hanoi Law University, Vietnam
- Bachelor of Economics, Foreign Trade University, Vietnam
- Member of the Ho Chi Minh City Bar Association
- Member of the Ho Chi Minh City Real Estate Association