Steffen has considerable experience in working with many foreign and local sponsors or investors regarding the legal aspects of corporate and commercial projects and transactions in Indonesia. He advises clients on corporate secretarial compliance, corporate licenses and regulatory compliance, acquisition transactions, legal due diligence exercises and transfer of shares and assets transactions. He also has wide array of experience in cross border transactions for infrastructure project.
Since joining Roosdiono & Partners in 2016, Steffen has been in charge as a Senior Associate in corporate department handling corporate issues that range from investment to employment.
Steffen joined Roosdiono & Partners as a Senior Associate in September 2016. He had previously worked as an associate in a prominent Indonesia law firm and as an in-house counsel in Jakarta and Singapore. Steffen studied LL.M in the University of Pennsylvania Law School and Wharton Business and Law Certificate of the Wharton School at the same university. Steffen also holds a Sarjana Hukum (LL.B. equivalent) with honours from Universitas Katolik Parahyangan.
- New York State Bar (2019)
- Master of Laws (LLM), University of Pennsylvania Law School (2016)
- Wharton Business and Law Certificate, University of Pennsylvania (2016)
- Bachelor of Laws, SH (Honours), Universitas Katolik Parahyangan (2011)
- Member of PERADI (Indonesian Bar Association) (2013)