We are pleased to announce that Zaid Ibrahim & Co. (a member of ZICOlaw) wins again at the annual Islamic Finance News (IFN) Awards ceremony!
Zaid Ibrahim & Co. bagged 5 awards at the IFN Awards ceremony for Deals of the Year Awards and in addition was awarded the Malaysia Law Firm of the Year Award at the IFLR Asia Awards 2015 earlier this week.
This is a record tenth time win for the IFN Deal of the Year Awards, winning every year since 2006.
Below are more details of the awards:
- Social Impact Deal of the Year – IFFIm US$500 million Sukuk
- Hybrid Deal of the Year – Cahaya Capital US$500 million Exchangeable Sukuk
- Murabahah Deal of the Year – EXIM US$300 million Sukuk Wakalah
- Trade Finance Deal of the Year – EXIM US$300 million Sukuk Wakalah
- Turkey Deal of the Year – TF Varlik Kiralama RM800 million Murabahah Sukuk
To know more, please click here for the 2014-15 edition of the IFN Awards Guide, a bumper issue of deals, case studies and analysis of the top deals, transactions, movers and shakers of the previous year.