Anggi has acted for a number of multinational and national companies in a variety of project developments and commercial transactions. Since commencing her legal career in 2007, Anggi has numerous experience in providing legal assistance in a broad range of practice areas including energy and natural resources, general corporate, aviation, M&As, infrastructure, and shipping.
Before joining Roosdiono and Partners as a Senior Associate, Anggi worked for Kandar & Partners where she joined in 2014. Prior to the move to Kandar & Partners, Anggi worked for Soemadipradja & Taher and was seconded to its Singapore office for one year in 2011.
- Member of PERADI (Indonesian Bar Association)
- Member of the Inter-Pacific Bar Association
- Member of the Indonesian Petroleum Association
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Law, University of Indonesia
- Completed Level 1 course (out of 3) of the Capital Market Legal Consultant Profession Training, administered by the Indonesian Capital Market Lawyers Association in 2013 and passed the exam for Level 1 in 2014