Leakena practice focuses on intellectual properties law. She has provided comprehensive advice on domestic and offshore IP matters. She assists clients from all over the world for registration, regularization and compliance of their trademark, industrial design, patent, utility model, copyright, among others.
Leakena started her legal career with SokSiphana&associates in 2012 when the firm joined the ZICO Law network. She is currently a Senior Associate.
- Bachelor of Laws, Royal University of Law and Economics (2013)
- Authorized Cambodian Legal Mark Agent (2014)
- Member of Intellectual Property Association of Cambodia (IPAC) (2014)
- Secretariat of ASEAN Intellectual Property Association Cambodian Group (ASEAN IPA) (2015)
- Member of Asian Patent Attorneys Association (APAA) (2016)