Hanim is the Regional Managing Partner of the ZICO Law network. She also heads the Corporate M&A practice group at Roosdiono & Partners (ZICO Law Indonesia). Based in Singapore, her 25+ years of regional practice experience includes being resident in Malaysia, Japan and Indonesia where she specialises in major infrastructure project financing and M&A deals in aviation, banking, insurance, mining, oil and gas, plantations, and property. She is also well-versed in cross-border securitisation deals, structured financial products, and Islamic finance, having represented the interests of investors from Asia, the US, UK, and Europe in key onshore and offshore multi-currency transactions.
Hanim is top ranked, consistently recognised as a Distinguished Practitioner or Leading Lawyer across multiple practice areas in major legal publications and directories including Asialaw Profiles, Asia Business Law Journal, IFLR1000, Legal 500 and In-house Community Counsel.
Hanim has authored cited articles in thought leadership in the legal profession. She is currently Co-Chair of the International Bar Association Law Firm Management Committee and Senior Fellow at CIMB Asean Research Institute. In 2019, Hanim was selected by the Singapore Academy of Law, as part of an expert think-tank to prepare a white paper on skills needed by legal professionals in the future. In the same year, Hanim co-founded the ASEAN LegalTech Initiative, bringing together legal and technology experts in South-East Asia.
As a leader, Hanim champions diversity and inclusion, mental health, well-being, and safety in the legal profession. She sits on the Board of Trustees of the Mindful Business Charter UK charity and is a Board Member of the Workplace Pride not for profit Netherlands foundation. Hanim was also named Top Ten Pioneers of New Legal Thinking in the Financial Times Asia-Pacific Innovative Lawyers Awards 2018.
- Advocate and solicitor of the High Court of Malaya
- Barrister-at-Law of the Lincoln’s Inn, UK
- Executive Education program, NYU Stern Business School, New York, USA
- MBA (Hons) degree from University of Wales at Cardiff, UK
- LL.B (Hons) degree from University of Sheffield, UK
- Distinguished Practitioner | Corporate M&A
Asialaw Profiles (2020)
- Highly Regarded | M&A and Energy
- Indonesia’s Top 100 Lawyers
Asia Business Law Journal, (2018)
- External Counsel of the Year 2018
In-house Community Commended Counsel, (2018)
- Market-leading Lawyer | Banking & Finance, Corporate M&A/, Projects & Infrastructure
Asialaw Leading Lawyers, (2018)
- Recommended Lawyer | Corporate and M&A
Legal 500, (2017)