Jun Meng’s areas of practice include mergers and acquisitions, capital markets, general commercial contracts and regulatory matters. He represents SGX-listed companies, multinational corporations and notable privately-held companies. His experience includes reverse takeovers, fundraising, corporate governance and post-listing compliance.
Jun Meng also leads the firm’s innovation and emerging companies practice, where he counsels clients on a wide variety of issues such as cryptocurrencies, digital token offerings, data privacy, funding and the structuring of new products or services. He has also conducted workshops on topics such as FinTech and market entry for accelerator programs and industry associations.
Jun Meng serves on the Information Technology Committee of the Law Society of Singapore. He is also a mentor to start-ups at a global blockchain accelerator.
Prior to joining ZICO Law’s Singapore office, Jun Meng practised in the Corporate and M&A practice group of an international law firm in Singapore.
- Advocate and Solicitor, Supreme Court of Singapore
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours) from National University of Singapore
- Member of Information Technology Committee, The Law Society of Singapore
- Member, Singapore Academy of Law
- Financial Stability Board issues consultative paper on regulation of global stablecoins, May 2020
- Corporate Governance in AI-Driven Organisations, March 2020
- The Rising Popularity of Initial Coin Offerings: Global Snapshot of Regulators’ Perspectives, March 2019