Ida advises a wide-ranging area of corporate and commercial transactions, including takeovers and mergers, joint ventures and equity capital market transactions. She has first-hand experience advising corporations from various industries including healthcare, property development, education, port administration, food and beverages, and banking and finance.
Ida started her legal path as a pupil at a Malaysian law firm in 2010 and was called to the Malaysian Bar in December 2010. Thereafter, she was retained at the firm as a legal assistant before joining Zaid Ibrahim & Co. as Senior Associate in November 2015.
- Master’s Degree in Corporate Law (LLM) from University College London, United Kingdom
- Advocate and solicitor of the High Court of Malaya
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours) Degree (LLB) from International Islamic University Malaysia
- Awarded the Academic Excellence Award in 2006 and 2007 from International Islamic University Malaysia
- Awarded the HSBC Scholarship Award 2007, 2008 and 2009.