Yu Lin specialises in commercial and corporate transactions.
Yu Lin’s background is in mergers and acquisitions and has worked on deals in a diverse number of industries covering manufacturing, oil and gas, power plants and insurance. She has more than 9 years’ experience in corporate commercial and due diligence work. Her current focus is on project work in the region. Her most recent project in Myanmar includes advising on an airport expansion project.
Yu Lin’s key engagements include:
- Spearheaded the due diligence exercise and involved in the negotiations relating to the disposal of an independent power plant in Malaysia.
- Part of the core team conducting the due diligence exercise and advising on the disposal of the assets of Malaysia largest independent power company.
- Negotiating, advising and drafting of an airport concession agreement.
- Advised a Malaysian listed company on its investment of a strategic stake in an airport concession company in Turkey
Yu Lin joined the firm in June 2006. She left the firm in January 2011 and re-joined the firm in 2013 to pursue project work in the region.
- Advocate and Solicitor of the High Court of Malaya (2004)
- Bachelor of Laws from University of Melbourne, Australia
- Bachelor of Commerce from University of Melbourne, Australia