Rozaiman is the founder and managing partner of ZICO R.A.R, and has more than 20 years of experience in civil and criminal litigation, corporate commercial law, intellectual property and real estate matters. He has advised a wide range of clients ranging from large and midsized corporations, banks and financial institutions, government linked entities as well as high net worth individuals.
A former deputy public prosecutor with the Attorney General’s Chambers (AGC), Rozaiman has also worked as legal adviser and corporate secretary for several of Brunei’s largest banks and financial institutions, and is well versed in various banking and Islamic finance transaction and matters.
Rozaiman was admitted in 1997 as an Advocate & Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Brunei Darussalam. He subsequently served as Legal Counsel and Deputy Public Prosecutor in the Attorney General’s Chambers before holding several positions as Legal Adviser and corporate secretary for several notable banks and financial institutions. Rozaiman also acted as Head of Consumer Banking of Bank Islam Brunei Darussalam (BIBD) Sdn Bhd and as Deputy Managing Director, Takaful BIBD.
- PCEIA (General Insurance Association of Brunei), 2012
- Masters Degree in Business Administration (MBA), University of Exeter, 1995
- Barrister-at-law, Lincoln’s Inn, 1995
- B (Hons), Stafforshire University England, 1992
- Masters Degree in International Business Legal Studies (I.B.), University of Exeter 1994
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours), University of Warwick
- Committee Member of Motor Traffic Licensing (MTLA) of Brunei Darussalam , 2016
- Committee Member of ‘Majlis Universiti Islam Sultan Sharif Ali’ (UNISSA), 2016
- Commissioners for Oaths by the Government of His Majesty Brunei Darussalam, 2015
- Member of the Advisory Board on the publishing of the Brunei Syariah Law Report, 2015
- Chairman for Disciplinary Committee National Football Association of Brunei Darussalam (NFABD), 2015