Panwadi is a Senior Associate at ZICOlaw (Thailand) Limited. Her previous law firm is DLA Piper (Thailand) Limited. She has an extensive experience in in advising on legal issues (both litigation and non-litigation) in commercial disputes, handling negotiation and mediation, handling cases in relation to various matters including general civil and commercial laws, insurance, employment, enforcement of debts and security, enforcement of arbitral award and arbitration working for more than 10 years in international law firms.
She also had experiences in:
- Reviewing various employment contracts for corporate clients
- Reviewing commercial contracts among the clients and their business partners
- Advising corporate clients on legal and regulatory compliance, licensing or registration requirements, anti-corruption, trade competition and Personal Data Protection compliance in Thailand e.g. e-marketplace platform, e-coupon platforms, content streaming platforms, etc.
- Providing legal comment on a number of disputes among the clients and their business partners
- Representing our clients in the variety court case relating to the labour disputes
- Representing our clients in the court cases relating to debt collection
Panwadi joined ZICOlaw (Thailand) Limited in January 2016 as an associate. Her previous experience was an Associate at DLA Piper (Thailand) Co., Ltd. (2013-2015) and Herbert Smith Freehills (Thailand) Ltd. (2012-2013). Prior to that, she worked at Tilleke and Gibbins International Co., Ltd., Dispute Resolution Department (2008-2012) focusing on the family law and general litigation.
- Barrister at Law, Thai Bar Association.
- License to Practice Laws, Thai Lawyer Association.
- Bachelor of Laws, Chulalongkorn University, Thailand