Paramee is a Senior Associate at ZICO Law Thailand. Her focus is on intellectual property laws and information technology laws. She also has extensive experiences in data protection and privacy law as well.
Her scope of work and expertise ranges from IP prosecution to IP enforcement & litigation. She handles IP prosecutions (significantly trademarks) from pre-filing stage to registration and renewal stages. Her practice also covers IP commercialization, enforcement, infringement, and litigation in Thailand for both local and international clients. She has experience in IP due diligence work and IP transactions as well. Besides IP practice, Paramee has handled matters on data protection and privacy law for the clients for several years.
She is listed as one of 20 trailblazers by World Intellectual Property Review (WIPR) in its Influential Women 2019 Publication and listed as one of trademark and patent Recognized Leaders in Thailand in the WIPR Leaders 2021 and WIPR Leaders 2022 publications.
Paramee joined ZICO Law as a Senior Associate in 2022. She previously worked as an IP lawyer at LawPlus between 2015 and 2019 before moving to SCL Nishimura & Asahi (previously Chavalit & Associates) as a Senior IP Associate during 2019-2022.
- LL.M. in Competition, Innovation and Information Law (Major in IP Law), New York University, NY, USA
- Bachelor of Laws (Major in Business Law, First Class Honors with Gold Medal), Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Certificate in Advanced IP laws, the Intellectual Property and International Trade Court of Thailand
- Certificate from JPO/IPR Training Program for Practitioners Specializing in Trademarks, Japan
- Advanced Legal Studies in IP Law, the Lawyers Counsel of Thailand
- Lawyer’s License
- Registered Notarial Services Attorney
- Recognized Leader, Trademark & Patent, World IP Review, 2021-2022
- IP Influential Women, Trailblazer IP, World IP Review, 2019