Pauline Teh is a senior associate in the Corporate Commercial practice group.
Pauline’s main area of practice is real estate, banking and finance. She has assisted multinationals and property developers with the acquisition, disposal, leasing, and restructuring of their real property assets, and advised various banks with the structuring of their credit facilities to, or involving, corporations in Malaysia. Her experience spans across various industries including property development, manufacturing, and residential and hotel management.
Pauline has also advised on regulatory compliance for cross-border foreign-currency banking facilities.
- Advised a lighting technology multinational on a two-phase disposal of land and government-lease (simultaneously with a leaseback) valued at MYR180million to a public listed-REIT including structuring interim acquisition options for capital markets law and local authority regulatory compliance
- Advised a consortium of corporate purchasers, guarantors and security providers on their joint acquisition of agriculture land together with a simultaneous and multi-tiered back-to-back sale with seven purchasers for MYR300million
- Advised an investment fund on the acquisition of a real property company and the development of its real estate assets into service residences
- Advised an international bank on central bank regulatory compliance for its US$40million revolving credit facility to a SEA regional consulting and advisory group
- Northumbria University, Bachelor of Laws (2009)
- Barrister-at-law, Lincoln’s Inn (2013)
- Advocate and solicitor, High Court of Malaya (2015)