Pawarisa advises on IP prosecution and enforcement including trademark, copyright, and patent issues in Thailand and other countries. She manages clients’ worldwide portfolios, handles international and domestic trademark registrations, trademark searches, opposition, counter-statements, appeals, cancellations, and responds to office actions with the Registrar and Trademark Board.
Pawarisa also handles IP matters at the Central Intellectual Property and International Trade Court (IPITC). Pawarisa also handles IP enforcement including market surveys, investigations, raid actions, and conducting anti-counterfeiting training to authorities and well-known international clients.
Pawarisa joined ZICO Law as a senior associate in 2022. She previously worked as a trademark and patent attorney at Ananda Intellectual Property between 2013 and 2017 and moved to Schmitt & Orlov as an associate later in 2017 before getting promoted to country manager for Thailand and Myanmar in 2021.
- Bachelor of Laws, Thammasat University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Lawyer’s license
- Registered Notarial Services Attorney
- Registered Patent Agent
- WIPO-Korea Summer School on Intellectual Property, World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO)
- Advanced Certificate on Intellectual Property Law, The Thai Bar Association under the Royal Patronage
- Certificate of General Course on Intellectual Property, World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO)
- Recommended lawyer, Trademarks, WTR 1000, 2021