Sandro started her career in private practice in 2007 and has acted for a number of multinational and national companies. Her main areas of practice include general corporate, M&As, banking and finance, foreign investments, and project financing.
Before joining Roosdiono & Partners, Sandro worked for Kandar & Partners from 2013. Prior to that, she worked for Hiswara Bunjamin & Tandjung and, subsequently, Soemadipradja & Taher where she was extensively involved in major banking and financing transactions as well as acquisition of interests in projects and shares of companies. Sandro was promoted to Roosdiono & Partners partnership in January 2020.
- Member of PERADI (Indonesian Bar Association)
- Member of the Inter-Pacific Bar Association
- Master of Laws (LL.M) degree from the National University of Singapore
- Bachelor’s Degree in International Law, University of Indonesia
- Completed Level 1 course (out of 3) of the Capital Market Legal Consultant Profession Training, administered by the Indonesian Capital Market Lawyers Association in 2013 and passed the exam for Level 1 in 2014