Stephanie specialises in corporate and commercial transactions, mergers and acquisitions, foreign direct investments, regulatory compliance, initial public offerings and listings and general legal advisory.
She is also experienced in:
- offering combination of legal expertise and practical business insights to help clients navigate through compliance laws and regulatory procedures;
- delivering commercially viable legal advices to clients ranging from leading domestic and international corporations to small growing businesses; and
- drafting and reviewing contracts for a wide spectrum of business.
Stephanie joined Zaid Ibrahim & Co. in 2012. In 2015, Stephanie went to Anderson Mori & Tomotsune in Tokyo, Japan as a foreign legal counsel. In 2016, she continued her legal profession with the firm as a senior associate and became a partner in 2020.
- Certificate of Foreign Practitioner Examination of Singapore (2019)
- Advocate and Solicitor of the High Court of Malaya (2013)
- Certificate Legal Practice of Malaysia (2012)
- Bachelor of Law (Honours) degree from University of London (2011)
- Advanced Level in Law & Business from University of Cambridge (2010)