Ikeda has provided advice to a wide variety of clients in corporate and commercial transactions. He has been involved in mergers and acquisitions in various sectors, such as financing, insurance, foods, apparel and mobile phone. He has also experienced various oil and gas projects and transactions.
At Anderson Mori & Tomotsune, Ikeda is also involved in various corporate finance projects and financial transactions, such as primary and secondary offerings of debt securities in Japanese market by U.S. and E.U. banks, and securitization projects for trade receivables, consumer finance receivables and real estate. He is also well-versed in IP dispute resolution, joint venture transactions, Japanese foreign trade control and anti-monopoly matters.
Ikeda has been on secondment to Roosdiono & Partners since 2012. After joining Anderson Mori & Tomotsune in 2006, Ikeda worked on a temporary basis as an in-house legal counsel at a Japan’s leading trading company where he was responsible for numerous international oil and gas projects across Asia, Africa and the U.S.
- Master of Laws (LL.M.), Northwestern University School of Law, the U.S. (2012)
- The Legal Training and Research Institute of the Supreme Court of Japan (2006)
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.), University of Tokyo, Japan (2005)
- Dai-ni Tokyo Bar Association (admitted to bar in 2006)
- New York Bar Association (admitted in 2013)