Threenuch is an Executive Partner at ZICO Law Thailand. Her practice focuses on banking and finance, commercial matters, competition law, employment and securities law. Threenuch has extensive experience in assisting both Thai and foreign multinational clients in setting up their business operations and advising on relevant laws regarding foreign investment in Thailand, e.g. compliance with land allocation, banking, securities, telecommunication, competition, e-commerce, direct market, payment systems and e-money, insurance, data protection, exchange control laws.
She has been involved in a number of transactions concerning cross border acquisitions and banking facilities between Malaysian commercial banks and Malaysian investors in Thailand. Threenuch also advises a number of labour legal issues for compliance with Thai labour laws.
Threenuch joined ZICO Law in October 2007, prior to which she was a Legal Intern in Cohen Stimpert & Ford LLP, Los Angeles, (June 2007) and Legal Officer at the Bureau of Finance and Fiscal, The Comptroller General’s Department in The Ministry of Finance, Bangkok, Thailand (November 2001 – May 2002).
- Notarial Services Attorney
- Thai Lawyer License, Lawyers Council of Thailand
- Barrister at Law, Institute of Legal Education Thai Bar Association
- Master of Laws degree from University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), USA
- Master of Laws degree from Indiana University Maurer School of Law, Bloomington, USA
- Bachelor of Laws from Thammasat University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Band 3, Employment, Chambers AP, 2021
- Notable Practitioner, Banking & Finance, Labour & Employment, Asialaw Leading Lawyers, 2020
- Thailand’s Top 100 Lawyers, The A List, Asia Business Law Journal, 2019-2020
“She is one of the excellent lawyers that I work with on employment matters…She understands the business context of the issues and provides practical solutions that really help me solve cases and at the same time comply with regulations.” – Client feedback
“Threenuch understands and explains labour law very clearly…” – Client feedback
“She provides advice not only from the labour law perspective but also from a corporate and commercial point of view, providing practical solutions that really help us solve cases in compliance with the regulations.” – Client feedback