Ms Ting Hun Yin heads the Firm’s Kota Bharu branch. She oversees this area of practice in Kelantan, Terengganu and Pahang.
Ms Ting has extensive experience in advising clients on wide range of legal issues from banking, loan recovering, hire purchase, industrial leasing and other general commercial and property related transactions.
Ms Ting is charge of the firm property/Banking & finance practice. Her vast experience in property law includes:
- Advising on matters pertaining to property development and conveyancing matters including bungalow lots and construction of properties on lots, commercial properties and home ownership campaigns.
- Banking and finance matters relating to financing purchase of properties, bridging finance for property development and building construction, financing of shares, financing/refinancing for corporate restructuring as well as restructuring of existing facilities.
- Representing a wide range of major banks based in Malaysia on real estate transactions.
- Advising on the matter involves the Kelantan’s Land Law and related issues.
- Advocate and solicitors of the High Court of Malaya
- Bachelor of Law degree from University of Malaya, Malaysia