Titirat is a dedicated and self-driven professional with more than 15 years of experience in intellectual property practice at both domestic and international levels.
Specializing in anti-piracy & anti-counterfeiting, Titirat has a practical and commercial approach towards solving clients’ needs and has assisted numerous clients in developing and implementing effective strategies with regards to IP protection of their global brands. He has implemented successful anti-counterfeiting strategies that had led to arrest of infringers and seizure of counterfeit goods within Thailand and in other ASEAN countries.
In addition to the close collaboration with relevant law enforcement authorities in executing anti-counterfeiting and anti-piracy programs, Titirat’s expertise in settlement negotiation and mediation in infringement cases and other IP related disputes is also exceptional. He is a regular guest speaker at seminars on IP mediation hosted by Thailand’s Department of Intellectual Property for many years. His expertise also extends to government relations practice. Key activities include liaising with government authorities in various matters, crafting government relations strategies, identifying key contacts, analyzing business and legal challenges faced by clients and monitoring policy and regulatory developments.
- Lawyer’s License, Lawyer Council of Thailand
- Registered Patent Agent
- Notarial Service Attorney License
- M. in International Legal Studies, Washington Collage of Law, American University, Washington, D.C., United States of America
- Master of Science in Administration, Central Michigan University, Pleasant, Michigan, United States of America
- LL.B., Thammasat University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Tier 2, Enforcement & Litigation, World Trademark Review 1000, 2018-2021
- Band 4, Chambers Asia Pacific, 2021
- Trademark Star, Trademark Strategy & Counseling, Managing Intellectual Property, 2020
- Recommended Lawyer, Intellectual Property, Legal 500, 2017-2020
- Thailand’s Top 100 Lawyers, The A List, Asia Business Law Journal, 2018-2020
- Leading Lawyer, Patents, IAM Patent 1000, 2019
- Leader, Intellectual Property, WIPR Leaders, 2019
“Titirat is one of the best trademark attorneys in Southeast Asia. Not only are he and his colleagues immensely trustworthy, they are some of the nicest, friendliest people out there to work with.
“Titirat is proactive, responsive and extremely capable. He provides us with relevant advice quickly and efficiently.”
“his advice is spot-on and he is very quick and on point.”
“a top-level option for patrons with complex enforcement needs, particularly in the automotive, food and drink and electronics sectors.