Titirat is a dedicated and self-driven professional with more than 15 years of experience in intellectual property practice at both domestic and international levels.
Specializing in anti-piracy & anti-counterfeiting, Titirat has a practical and commercial approach towards solving clients’ needs and has assisted numerous clients in developing and implementing effective strategies with regards to IP protection of their global brands. He has implemented successful anti-counterfeiting strategies that had led to arrest of infringers and seizure of counterfeit goods within Thailand and in other ASEAN countries.
In addition to the close collaboration with relevant law enforcement authorities in executing anti-counterfeiting and anti-piracy programs, Titirat’s expertise in settlement negotiation and mediation in infringement cases and other IP related disputes is also exceptional. He is a regular guest speaker at seminars on IP mediation hosted by Thailand’s Department of Intellectual Property for many years. His expertise also extends to government relations practice. Key activities include liaising with government authorities in various matters, crafting government relations strategies, identifying key contacts, analyzing business and legal challenges faced by clients and monitoring policy and regulatory developments.
- Lawyer’s License, Lawyer Council of Thailand
- Registered Patent Agent
- Notarial Service Attorney License
- M. in International Legal Studies, Washington Collage of Law, American University, Washington, D.C., United States of America
- Master of Science in Administration, Central Michigan University, Pleasant, Michigan, United States of America
- LL.B., Thammasat University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Tier 2, Enforcement (2017), Enforcement & Litigation (2018-2019), World Trademark Review 1000
- Trademark Star, Trademark Strategy & Counseling, Managing
Intellectual Property, 20202
- Up & Coming, Intellectual Property, Chambers Asia Pacific, 2018-2019
- Recommended Lawyer, Intellectual Property, Legal 500, 2017-2020
- Winner, Thailand’s Top 100 Lawyers, Asia Business Law Journal, 2018
- Leading Lawyer, Patents, IAM Patent 1000, 2019
- Leader, Intellectual Property, WIPR Leaders, 2019