Brenda advises domestic and international investors on property acquisitions, disposals, sale and purchase, will, probate and administration, leaseback, leases and tenancies. Brenda has advised on property transactions involving developer projects and subsequent purchase of mixed developments, shopping malls, office blocks, serviced apartments, land and factories.
Brenda also advises on general banking matters particularly in conventional and corporate loans, trade financing and Islamic financing.
Brenda began her career as a pupil with Messrs Zaid Ibrahim & Co., Penang in October 2016 under the tutelage of Ms. Lena Leong Oy Lin and upon completion of her nine-month chambering, she was retained to begin her legal practice in the real estate/conveyancing department.
- Committee member of the Penang Bar Social Sub-Committee
- Advocate and solicitor of the High Court of Malaya (2017)
- Called to the Bar in the Honourable Society of Middle Temple, United Kingdom (2016)
- Civil and Commercial Mediatior by ADR Group, United Kingdom (2016)
- Bachelor of Law (Honours) degree (Second Upper Class Honours) from University of Hull, United Kingdom