As some parts of Indonesia emerge from the Large Scale Social Distancing Protocols/Pembatasan Sosial Berskala Besar (“PSBB”) first imposed by the government on 10 April 2020 to address the COVID-19 outbreak, the economy and businesses are attempting to restart and reopen within the framework of a “New Normal.”
Join our panel of Indonesian legal experts as they discuss what has changed and what has developed since the country closed down, how the government is planning to introduce stimulus and reboot the economy using business-friendly regulations and making Indonesia investor-ready again.
Specific sectors that will be covered include:
- Economic stimulus in banking & finance sectors
- New Investment Regulations
- Legal proceedings post COVID-19
- Update on intellectual property submissions processes
- Reopening of business sectors in projects and energy sector