ZICO Law Laos’ Managing Partner, Aristotle David, will share his business acumen speaking on the topic, “Experience on Starting a Business” followed by a panel discussion on “How to improve the procedures to start a business” at the 05th ECCIL – RELATED Seminar on the ASEAN Economic Community (AEC): Facilitate SME Growth for National Competitiveness and ASEAN Integration” on 6 July, at Vientiane Capital, Laos.
The seminar will be held on Thursday, July 6, 2017
from 09.00hr – 16.30hr, at Landmark Hotel in Vientiane Capital.
The full-day seminar targets the following objectives:
- To introduce the situation of SMEs in ASEAN in general and Laos in particular.
- To present current challenges, practical experiences, and potential solutions regarding selected impediments to SME development (Start up an SME, SME access to finance, Innovation and technology transfer for SMEs)
- To facilitate the discussion of these challenges and solutions between key public and private sector stakeholders.
- To formulate 10 recommendations to overcome key challenges for SME development in Laos
- To present existing tools to help Lao SMEs in their domestic development and regional integration
A simultaneous translation of English – Lao and Lao – English will be provided. The event is suitable for English as well as Lao speaking stakeholders in Laos
There is no registration fee to this seminar.
European Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Lao PDR (ECCIL) together with the German-Lao RELATED “Regional Economic Integration of Laos into ASEAN Trade and Entrepreneurship Development” Project of the Lao-German Development Cooperation organizes a 4th ECCIL-RELATED Seminar on SME Growth for Lao PDR and its engagement to AEC. The seminar aims to introduce the situation of SMEs in ASEAN and in Laos, to present current challenges, experiences and solutions for SME development and to formulate recommendations to overcome key challenges for SME development in Lao s. The outcomes of the seminar particularly aim to key public sector stakeholder, private sector stakeholders, research Institutes and development partners in Laos and the region.
For more details on the agenda, please visit the ECCIL website: https://eccil.org/.