For a second year in a row, ZICO Law participates in HRM Asia’s Employment Law Masterclass in Singapore on 16 November in Singapore.
With the passing of the latest amendments to the Labour Protection Act this year, regional employers with offices in Thailand need to stay updated on the changes.
The Thailand Employment Law Masterclass workshop paves the way for a deeper understanding of Thai employment law with interactive dialogues, recently added case studies, and personalised one-on-one consultation.
The workshop will cover:
- Notable key changes and enhancements under the new labour law
- Legal Compliance for Employment Issues
- Minimum Statutory Terms
- Employment issue on Mergers and Acquisitions
- Termination of Employment
- Precedent Cases from Supreme Court Judgements of Thailand on legal issues on termination of employment
- Minimizing a company’s potential risks & avoid litigation of wrongful termination
Who should attend?
This course is exclusive for regional HR leaders who have staffing responsibility in Thailand and who assure corporate guidelines stay compliant with local regulations.
- Regional HR / International HR for SEA/ Asia/ APAC
- Regional Employee Relations/ Industrial Relation
- Remuneration/ Compensation & Benefits
- In-house Corporate Legal Counsel on Employment Law
The workshop will be facilitated by Threenuch Bunruangthaworn, Executive Partner, ZICO Law Thailand. Threenuch has experience assisting both Thai and foreign multinational clients in setting up their business operations and advising on relevant laws and on Thai labour law compliance