Remote Working Legislation
ZICO Law participated in a joint publication on global employment rules on remote working by Interact Law members from Europe, Asia, and South & Central America.
During the pandemic employers and their staff have had to adapt quickly to create safe working environments. Laws have evolved and previously unconsidered rules have had to be enforced. This guide provides answers to the questions below:
- Do remote workers have the same rights as those working in the office?
- Is there a right to, or can workers be forced to work remotely?
- Should a remote workplace be registered?
- What about a risk prevention protocol for remote workplaces?
- Should there be terms for a remote employment contract?