Join us in Ho Chi Minh City for the 5TH Annual Vietnam Real Estate Market Symposium, on 5 October from 13:00 – 19:00 at the Reverie Saigon Hotel.
David Lim, Managing Partner of ZICO Law Vietnam, will be presenting on key legal updates to the real estate industry. ZICO Law is joined by expert advisors from KPMG, CBRE, JLL, Savills, and many more.
The annual Vietnam Real Estate Market Symposium is a platform for bringing all the real estate players with an interest in Vietnam to share their insights/updates on the most recent changes/developments on policy and laws. It is a great opportunity for investors, government representatives and service providers within the real estate market to interact with each other.
OPENING SPEECH: Vice Minister of Ministry of Construction
- Topic: Vietnam vs the World: Opportunities, Presented by Economist/Banker
- Topic: M&A Real Estate Landscape in Vietnam by John Ditty, Advisory Managing Partner, KPMG VN
- Topic: Legal Update by David Lim, Managing Partner, ZICO Law
- Topic: Tax/Structure Update by Mr Ninh Van Hien, Partner, KPMG
MARKET INSIGHTS AND PANEL DISCUSSIONS:
- Residential: CBRE
- Hospitality & Real Estate Investment: JLL & One Hub Saigon
- Office: Savills
- Industrial: Cushman & Wakefield