Tuchakorn Kitcharoen is a Senior Associate in Laos. His practice focuses on corporate and commercial, banking and finance, competition and antitrust and employment.
Tuchakorn has been involved in a number of transactions concerning cross-border acquisitions and banking facilities. He also has experience in assisting both foreign multinational clients and local clients in setting up their business operations and advising on relevant laws regarding foreign investment.
Prior to joining ZICOlaw (Laos) in October 2018, Tuchakorn was an Attorney for Pepsi-Cola (Thailand), and Litigator at Artorn Puripat Law Office, Thailand. He interned at Noppadol Pornwissanukul Law Office, Bangkok, and was a Summer Clerk at Nitipeerachat Law Office, Bangkok.
- Thai Lawyer’s License, Lawyers Council of Thailand
- Barrister at Law, Institute of Legal Education Thai Bar Association
- Master of Law in Competition, Innovation and Trade (Merit), London School of Economics and Political Science
- Master of Law in Commercial Law, University of Bristol
- Bachelor of Law, Thammasat University
- Bachelor of Arts, Ramkhamhaeng University